CEO LaJuanna Russell to Participate in Vital Voices Networks Panel
BMA President & CEO LaJuanna Russell will take part in a Social Impact panel for Vital Voices Networks on Thursday, May 12, 2:00 – 3:15 pm at Kimpton Banneker – Ellicott Meeting Room, 1315 16th St NW, Washington, DC.
Future of Social Impact in Business
The panelists will be women leaders who focus on sustainability and/or social impact within institutions and larger corporations, to hear how organizations are bringing change and incorporating social impact into their mission. We will especially highlight how these organizations and leaders are supporting gender equality and DE&I initiatives and how panelists have been able to incorporate social impact and mentoring into their own leadership path.
· Stephanie Oueda Cruz, Head of Gender and Diversity, IDB Invest (panelist)
· LaJuanna Russell, President, Business Management Associates (panelist)
· Barbara DeLollis, Chief Storyteller and Partner (panelist)
· Heidi Koester Oliveira, Global Director of Social Impact, MARS, Incorporated (panelist)
· Dr. Tashni Ann-Dubroy, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Howard University (moderator)